If you're reading this, it probably means you want to learn how to make a bot with discord.js. Awesome! You've come to the right place. This guide will teach you things such as:
- How to get a bot up and running from scratch;
- How to properly create, organize, and expand on your commands;
- In-depth explanations and examples regarding popular topics (e.g. reactions, embeds, canvas);
- Working with databases (e.g. sequelize and keyv);
- Getting started with sharding;
- And much more.
This guide will also cover subjects like common errors and how to solve them, keeping your code clean, setting up a proper development environment, etc. Sounds good? Great! Let's get started, then.
Before you begin...
- Google, your best friendopen in new window